Blackmass
Forum GOD!
Apparently they only made 100 for the initial batch so it's no surprise they sold out so quickly.Great value razors - pity they are now out of stock.
They say the next (much larger) batch will be due the end of November.
Apparently they only made 100 for the initial batch so it's no surprise they sold out so quickly.Great value razors - pity they are now out of stock.
Have you pinched @halvor's mousemat!?New air pistol.
![]()
Bottle of EDT
![]()
I’ve had that mouse mat for somewhere in the region of 15 Years. No longer used for a mouse as I have one of them fancy, but harder to use Apple touch pad, mouse type thingys. But it’s a good place to plonk the iPad down.Have you pinched @halvors mousemat!?
This should eat my soap in no time. 
That's a pretty blue shirt!Nice Pretty Green Collarless shirt.
![]()
.

Made by "Pretty Green", I read the labelThat's a pretty blue shirt!![]()

Nah, I reckon it's another of those gold dress, blue dress things.Made by "Pretty Green", I read the label![]()

No it’s Blue for sure !Nah, I reckon it's another of those gold dress, blue dress things.![]()
Regardless, it's a nice top.No it’s Blue for sure !
Nice lot from Maggard's, I love the Black Cherry, it's a proper smack in the face scent! Let me know how you get on with the Damn Handsome soap.Son won’t see this, I’ve got him a Maggards Brush too and Stirling Red Delicious. He’s been DE shaving since the New Year and loved the look of the 26mm Maggards. The Red Delicous smells very nice as does the Black Cherry, that will get an airing tomorrow. The Damn Handsome has a strong scent, that will be Thursdays Soap.Regardless, it's a nice top.Nice lot from Maggard's, I love the Black Cherry, it's a proper smack in the face scent! Let me know how you get on with the Damn Handsome soap.
Any clues on where we can get oneNah, I reckon it's another of those gold dress, blue dress things.![]()
Not too expensive though !I find TK Maxx simply divine in that department.Any clues on where we can get oneNot too expensive though !
