Acquisitions October 2017

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Nice Pretty Green Collarless shirt.



Delivery from Maggards. Not entire contents of parcel as they was something in there for my son.



Lovely 24mm Purple handled Synthetic. My first Sterling, Black Cherry, smells lovely. And some rather nice smelling Beer Shaving soap.

Should add, Maggards are a class act. Their synthetic brushes are an absolute bargain and fantastic quality. Delivery from USA is quick, everything is well packed and the shipping rates reasonable. This was my second order this month, and I’ll be back for more.
 
Last edited:

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Regardless, it's a nice top. :happy: Nice lot from Maggard's, I love the Black Cherry, it's a proper smack in the face scent! Let me know how you get on with the Damn Handsome soap.
Son won’t see this, I’ve got him a Maggards Brush too and Stirling Red Delicious. He’s been DE shaving since the New Year and loved the look of the 26mm Maggards. The Red Delicous smells very nice as does the Black Cherry, that will get an airing tomorrow. The Damn Handsome has a strong scent, that will be Thursdays Soap.
 
Last edited:
Top