Acquisitions October 2017

Gairdner

Forum GOD!
Great acquisition Graeme, If you ever want it honed first one free of charge on me just pay the postage then send it my way, looks to be in great condition and perfect for your first straight razor Ivory scales as well.
Many thanks, Jamie. A true gent as always.
 

Acer89

James
Thank you James, very kind of you! Yeah just missed out ordering one..and signed up for availability updates so I am hoping they will have more. My interest was piqued by the price and currently owning the "Wunderbar" slant which is amazing. All I can do know is wish you a terrible shave! I'm kidding of course!! :giggle:
Actually I'm sure you will enjoy it..going by the "Wunderbar" standards!:okay::cool:
Sent you a PM re my spare Mamba
 

Batch300

Extraordinarily Uncomplicated
IMG_20171020_133129.jpg

P&B Baskerville soap, etc from @Gordy
Scheermonnik Delfts Wit via pass-a-round and 2 samples
Dettol cleaner from Amazon with date on bottle of 26/09/2017 shipped from UK to US**

** Remind me to get express shipping on next order or stop reading the Lynda Laplante Tennison/Prime Suspect series of books
While asking, any idea if the cleaner is still good at germ fighting ?
 
Last edited:
Top