Congrats @halvor ! It is an excellent performer.(cont.) ... And we are at 4 of 4Time to let the credit card rest for a while.. (Until I have regained my loss of good sense, that is.)
View attachment 9394
It's so tiny compared to the King. Curios to see how it compares in use.


James is a top gent, I second thatMy Colonial General SE turned up today (7 days after I placed the order).
Also a selection of blades gifted to me by James @Acer89 talk about perfect timing.
Thanks to James for his wonderfully kind gesture and his advice via PM. Total gent and top bloke.
The kindness and generosity shown by members on here is truly humbling. Thank you, you know who you are.
![]()
Thirded as you all know!James is a top gent, I second that
I'll wait for him to send me summat and I'll forth itThirded as you all know!


Never liked cheeky kids!I'll wait for him to send me summat and I'll forth it![]()


Never liked cheeky kids!![]()
good banter gentsThe Kai pro guard MG's are excellent Rob.My Colonial General SE turned up today (7 days after I placed the order).
Also a selection of blades gifted to me by James @Acer89 talk about perfect timing.
Thanks to James for his wonderfully kind gesture and his advice via PM. Total gent and top bloke.
The kindness and generosity shown by members on here is truly humbling. Thank you, you know who you are.
![]()
It wasn't anything he sent, but how he carries himself.I'll wait for him to send me summat and I'll forth it![]()