Acquisitions - March 2017

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
My Colonial General SE turned up today (7 days after I placed the order).

Also a selection of blades gifted to me by James @Acer89 talk about perfect timing.
Thanks to James for his wonderfully kind gesture and his advice via PM. Total gent and top bloke.

The kindness and generosity shown by members on here is truly humbling. Thank you, you know who you are.



 
Last edited:

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
My Colonial General SE turned up today (7 days after I placed the order).

Also a selection of blades gifted to me by James @Acer89 talk about perfect timing.
Thanks to James for his wonderfully kind gesture and his advice via PM. Total gent and top bloke.

The kindness and generosity shown by members on here is truly humbling. Thank you, you know who you are.



James is a top gent, I second that
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
My Colonial General SE turned up today (7 days after I placed the order).

Also a selection of blades gifted to me by James @Acer89 talk about perfect timing.
Thanks to James for his wonderfully kind gesture and his advice via PM. Total gent and top bloke.

The kindness and generosity shown by members on here is truly humbling. Thank you, you know who you are.



The Kai pro guard MG's are excellent Rob.
 
Top