Wow, a beauty!NOS Filarmonica EPBD 8/8
![]()
I really like the look of the Filarmonica's lovely looking razors, I must admit though, I'm not a fan of the black bit, I know they are Filarmonica's calling card, but it just looks out of place in my eyes! What a great catch thoughNOS Filarmonica EPBD 8/8
![]()

Superb!NOS Filarmonica EPBD 8/8
![]()
Wow, a beauty!
I really like the look of the Filarmonica's lovely looking razors. What a great catch though![]()
Thank you, guys!Superb!
Bloody amazing.View attachment 9259 View attachment 9260 Today's print.
A very nice print, looks great, ideal for a travel bowl.
Cheers, took ages to print and a fair amount of filament, but well worth it.Bloody amazing.




Not sure it's their calling card, this is the only model that I know of that has the grip.I really like the look of the Filarmonica's lovely looking razors, I must admit though, I'm not a fan of the black bit, I know they are Filarmonica's calling card, but it just looks out of place in my eyes! What a great catch though![]()
That is gorgeous Rob. I came across Little Wren Pottery whilst looking for someone to make my shaving bowl. I could not believe the price of my bowl and I know others and I hope you too are happy with your bowl. Knowing you have a one off is nice. I hope you have many happy lathers from it.Custom bowl by Victoria at Little Wren Pottery https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LittleWrenPottery#
Victoria was great to deal with and very professional. Highly recommend. @Wayne
![]()
Thanks Wayne. Yourself and another member from the other place introduced me to Victoria's work, thank you.That is gorgeous Rob. I came across Little Wren Pottery whilst looking for someone to make my shaving bowl. I could not believe the price of my bowl and I know others and I hope you too are happy with your bowl. Knowing you have a one off is nice. I hope you have many happy lathers from it.
Hey Rob, I meant to say their calling card with this model! (Rushed reply earlier) I just find their models without the grip much more pleasing to the eye, but that's a personal thing as always with shaving!Not sure it's their calling card, this is the only model that I know of that has the grip.