Acquisitions - March 2017

UKRob

Forum GOD!
I really like the look of the Filarmonica's lovely looking razors, I must admit though, I'm not a fan of the black bit, I know they are Filarmonica's calling card, but it just looks out of place in my eyes! What a great catch though :)
Not sure it's their calling card, this is the only model that I know of that has the grip.
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
Custom bowl by Victoria at Little Wren Pottery https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LittleWrenPottery#
Victoria was great to deal with and very professional. Highly recommend. @Wayne





That is gorgeous Rob. I came across Little Wren Pottery whilst looking for someone to make my shaving bowl. I could not believe the price of my bowl and I know others and I hope you too are happy with your bowl. Knowing you have a one off is nice. I hope you have many happy lathers from it.
 

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
That is gorgeous Rob. I came across Little Wren Pottery whilst looking for someone to make my shaving bowl. I could not believe the price of my bowl and I know others and I hope you too are happy with your bowl. Knowing you have a one off is nice. I hope you have many happy lathers from it.
Thanks Wayne. Yourself and another member from the other place introduced me to Victoria's work, thank you.

I'm really happy and impressed. I couldn't believe the price for a custom piece, £10.00(!) plus £6.99 postage. Amazing.
I'll be testing it tomorrow.
 

Looney12345

Forum GOD!
Not sure it's their calling card, this is the only model that I know of that has the grip.
Hey Rob, I meant to say their calling card with this model! (Rushed reply earlier) I just find their models without the grip much more pleasing to the eye, but that's a personal thing as always with shaving!
 
Top