Acquisitions - December 2016

dowsing

Forum GOD!
A load of 13ml sprays from Perfume Parlour. Spice Boombs and Tuscan Leather for me and I got a selection of women's to give out for Christmas pressies. The wife chose Flower Boombs and Black Orcheeds as favourites for herself.
 

halvor

a most elusive fish
IMG_3279.JPG


Discounted haul from Badger Shaving co.

Positively surprised by the LPL aftershave. I can't recall the vetiver being as prominent in the soap(?) A more complex version but reminiscent of NSS Down Home Summer.

Can't say much about the Topanga Fougere yet. Scent out of the box is a murky fougere. Tomorrow's shave!
 

Darkbulb

Member #10
Some things more interesting than others maybe but these three things appeared in the mail box this week;

1) 50 Wilkinson Ultra Glide carts. I really like these two-blade carts and 50 for $12 was a good deal.


2) Three hand/body soaps from Queen Charlotte Soaps that are sadly now closing their doors.


3) And after a few weeks the Option.Five razor appeared as well. First impressions: Very positive.
 
Top