Dj-Steved
Brush Addict
DB What is the brass object used for?
This week was almost all about EDC stuff
![]()
This week was almost all about EDC stuff
![]()
Its just an old brass carabiner. It has a really neat locking mechanism.DB What is the brass object used for?
You enabler! Just ordered two samplesI got a sample of this directly from Fitjar - they're generosuly offering a sample for the price of postage only at the moment, and I also received a sample of their Havn shaving soap - thanks @FitjarIslands!
View attachment 5691
I'm paying it forward
The best looking brush Stirling has ever come out with I think.Don't remember if I posted this here.
Stirling Finest fan brush.
View attachment 5708 View attachment 5709 View attachment 5710 View attachment 5711
Looking forward to your first shave reportA pair of Oristos - Stealth and Cocoa
![]()
![]()
Beautiful!This (@Blackland Razors Blackbird) arrived a couple of days ago.
![]()
And today I received some products from Mystic Water Soap. I’m most looking forward to using the Leather & Smoke shaving soap, which smells very nice, indeed.
Thanks, Darkbulb! A while ago I asked you about a couple of other razors, but as you can see, I decided to try this “dark horse” option, instead — at least for now.Beautiful!

A very solid choice. @Blackland Razors makes one heck of a razorThanks, Darkbulb! A while ago I asked you about a couple of other razors, but as you can see, I decided to try this “dark horse” option, instead — at least for now.![]()

Love it! I'm starting to like the look of the Blackbird more and more...This (@Blackland Razors Blackbird) arrived a couple of days ago.
![]()
And today I received some products from Mystic Water Soap. I’m most looking forward to using the Leather & Smoke shaving soap, which smells very nice, indeed.
