Acquisitions - December 2016

Bizzyberry

Forum GOD!
As I was in the Hague this week and based on a recommendation I spotted on the TSR forum I dropped into Drogisterij van der Gaag http://drogisterijvandergaag.nl/ to see what they had. They had some nice brushes amongst their shaving wares, so I decided to take this Hans Baier Silvertip home with me, and some Speick cream as I had not tried this before and it was small enough to cram into my carry on luggage.

Dec.JPG
 

bandito

Ex-Addict
A bottle of Rose of Bulgaria aftershave - I've not tried it yet, so can't comment on performance. Fragrance-wise I can't make my mind up if it smells quite nice or like a can of Ellnet hairspray...
 

pjgh

Forum GOD!
A bottle of Rose of Bulgaria aftershave - I've not tried it yet, so can't comment on performance. Fragrance-wise I can't make my mind up if it smells quite nice or like a can of Ellnet hairspray...
There has been a slight formula change recently. It's still a great performer. Personally, I like the scent.
 

bandito

Ex-Addict
There has been a slight formula change recently. It's still a great performer. Personally, I like the scent.
I guessed you did - I think you were my 'enabler' :)

Does the Herbs of Bulgaria have any menthol content like the Rose does?

Cheers
 
Top