im currently in the process of a redesign new shape and dimensions as well as being my own as far as stl (print) files goes.Sorry if I missed it but are there any dimensions listed here somewhere?
Ok great, cool project. Are you Sean?im currently in the process of a redesign new shape and dimensions as well as being my own as far as stl (print) files goes.
That’s me, let’s see.....Kevy sent you here ?Ok great, cool project. Are you Sean?
Im Keith. I just saw this thread and followed because I like unbreakable bowl and assume these are too.That’s me, let’s see.....Kevy sent you here ?
They are pretty tough, I’ve tested a duff one and it took one hell of a whack. I’ve put an air gun pellet through at point blank range and it went through but with no other damage bar the hole.Im Keith. I just saw this thread and followed because I like unbreakable bowl and assume these are too.
It was Grainman's post where I saw your name, and thought I better know who he was referring to.
That sounds like some fun testing, I like it!They are pretty tough, I’ve tested a duff one and it took one hell of a whack. I’ve put an air gun pellet through at point blank range and it went through but with no other damage bar the hole.
Good luck tomorrow Sean!Flexible filament was a fail, started hopeful but I soon realised it was a no go ! PLA tomorrow.
Cheers, only a first attempt at the flexible stuff. I was trying, some what hopefully to print a bowl. Clearly it doesn’t give the right finish. Actually it’s the ABS tomorro. That should render a better finish than the PLA I am use too.Good luck tomorrow Sean!
None available at the moment. I’m working on a redesign and have a new printer.Hi Northam Saint,
I’ve been sent here by a couple of guys from a Facebook group, can you tell me how I could purchase a bowl from you please??
Many Thanks!
Carl
I'd like to have one of your bowls please!View attachment 54214
View attachment 54215
View attachment 54216
View attachment 54217
All have a slight graduation in colour. All £8 inc postage, but more than one and I’ll make the changes to postage. Please don’t ask for any discounts or deals, these are at cost no profit.