Me too. Don’t think a stick would work in a bowl though and I’m not grating my Speick.It’s a damn shame I am a face latherer these bowl look bloody fantastic. I feel like getting one just to have one.
This is A+++ Please let me know if you make one of these or if you have any at the moment. Great ideas you have and that 2 tone green bowl is very coolSomething like this, I have this in a Beehive on order from Shavemac. Disco is the term used by the makers etc, looks back to a 70’s lairy colour scheme.
View attachment 55099
Still not sure how to navigate to replies. My email is Alex. 1922@hotmail.co.uk - I hope I am on the right thread - keep up the good work - your reputation is growing - cheers from GrainmanThis is A+++ Please let me know if you make one of these or if you have any at the moment. Great ideas you have and that 2 tone green bowl is very cool
I’ll message you tomorrow, I’ve a couple made, but I am looking for some filament that has more changes in colour. I’ll get a better light in the morning to photo them. Sat chilling with a beer.Still not sure how to navigate to replies. My email is Alex. 1922@hotmail.co.uk - I hope I am on the right thread - keep up the good work - your reputation is growing - cheers from Grainman
Haven’t done any sNotrags for ages. Think I have a few knocking about, I’ll check.Any more colour change bowls planned? Also, got any sNotrags knocking about? Still carry my original one every day. I'd like to get a small one for my daughter (4) if you're still making them ?
Hi can I order one your bowls in the style of these fine fellows or one other from your stock?Something like this, I have this in a Beehive on order from Shavemac. Disco is the term used by the makers etc, looks back to a 70’s lairy colour scheme.
View attachment 55099
Great enjoy the beer I'm just having one. My email is alex.1922@hotmail.co.ukI’ll message you tomorrow, I’ve a couple made, but I am looking for some filament that has more changes in colour. I’ll get a better light in the morning to photo them. Sat chilling with a beer.
Let me photo what I have made and we can go from there, contact you tomorrow.Hi can I order one your bowls in the style of these fine fellows or one other from your stock?
PM sent (check out envelope at the top by your name)Great enjoy the beer I'm just having one. My email is alex.1922@hotmail.co.uk
I mostly face lather too, WayneIt’s a damn shame I am a face latherer these bowl look bloody fantastic. I feel like getting one just to have one.
Could i order a green also if you ever make them again? Like the idea of steeper sides.View attachment 55173
View attachment 55174
Only have these now. Won’t be printing anymore for a while now until I can get some filament that changes colour more often and is darker. Green one is a different shape and deeper, that saw the end of that reel of filament.
Black one has gone.