You’d like to try?

koenfucius

Forum GOD!
Mostly into razors and at least I can say I tried most of what was mentioned already (Cobra Classic, Wolfman, Raw, Charcoal, Walbusch, Olaf Rasmussen, Leresche, RFB, Barbasol, ...), but the list of what I would like to try is even longer
To name just 3 grail razors: Gibbs no 9; Davies Rythmic; Essor le Supreme - if someone has one of those lying around, please contact me :D
 

Gairdner

Forum GOD!
Hmm,

Henson DE
Simpsons Manchurian Chubby 2/3
GEM Micromatic closed comb
Some of the Trumper’s, D R Harris and other London purveyors’ scents - Spanish Leather
An 8/8” notched Wade & Butcher straight for barbers’ use only with black buffalo horn or bog oak, maybe even Lignum Vitae scales and a pewter wedge but I’m a right coward with any straight - these razors are just amazingly atmospheric to me.
MdC Rose
Zenith Manchurian brush
An antler-handled brush (I’d love to try and make one)
Any Varlet (the handles and logos are gorgeous and very classy)
Personna 74 tungsten steel blades

Ridiculous Unobtanium Items

A Merkur 34c in stainless steel made in Scotland under license - the Fraser Razor!
Pears rose scented shaving soap made in England and £3 a 125g cake plus slicker than snail poop.
Wright’s Coal Tar soap with real coal tar and made in England.
A 100%, totally reliable Morris 1000 Traveller in maroon with brand new Ash woodwork that goes proper fast, handles like it’s on rails and holds every garden tool I could possibly need plus it’s a go anywhere 4x4 but looks normal.
An original Brough Superior that outperforms a modern Japanese superbike, needs no maintenance and won’t allow me to do a Lawrence of Arabia on it.
My own private steam railway network that takes me up and doon old Blighty.
I’d like to own the Heart of Midlothian fitba’ team, provide them with unlimited wealth and steer them to Champions league glory enough times to make a Real Madrid fan sick.
Hibernian FC to make an official begging request to be our B team.
Scotland to win the World Cup, gubbing England ten nowt in the final at Hampden.

But really, I’m delighted with all I have and feel lucky for it. 😂

Matron says I’ll get banned for being silly and has suggested immediate testicle electric shock therapy! :hyper:

Hi, my name is Graeme and I’m an…..
 
Last edited:

slapo

It's... alive!
Henson DE
...
A Merkur 34c in stainless steel made in Scotland under license - the Fraser Razor!
I can lend you the Henson if you'd like.

I could add Fendrihan's stainless steel head mk2 into the parcel, which, to me, looks very Merkur-like and might be close enough. I could pack in the mk1 as well, it's pretty nice with the Henson top cap, if somewhat aggressive with the stock top cap.
 

Paper Plane

Forum GOD!
My Mühle R89T is weighty in comparison to my Razorrock BBS and I like the feel of that extra mass. I would like to try a similarly heavy razor (maybe brass?) to see how I get on with it.

Plus, like @Gairdner mentions, at the other end of scale, I’d like to try a Henson to see if they are as good as the reviews say.

Something I will be able to try is a ride in a Caterham 7 as a mate owns 2. :happy:

steve
 
Top