You’d like to try?

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Never owned/tried any ATT razors, and would like to someday. (I tell a lie, I did try an S2 and didn't like it)
Tried (but not owned) the B&R adjustable - I WILL own one day!
Tried (but not owned) the BB OC Polished - I WILL own one day!
Would like an X2 date coded Superspeed, just have not found one in decent condition for a decent price...
Tried and would love to own a Trumpf/Fasan/etc double slant.

(sorry - you said 2/3 items :facepalm:)
 

YMMV

Forum GOD!
Yes you said 2/3 items, but I would like to try in no particular order:
Feather AS-D2
Blackbird SB/OC
Timeless 0.95
Gillette Red Tip
:santa:
 

Estariol

Forum GOD!
Non-adjustable razors:
RFB, Leresche 77, Olaf Rasmussen, Barbasol floating head.
Adjustables:
Gibbs adjustable, Walbusch adjustable slant
 

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
Blackland Tradere SB. I’m really enjoying my Timeless at the moment and don’t need another razor but I’ve always regretted selling my Tradere. While Shane's pricing is nothing but reasonable it’s still a fair bit on a punt.

Raw RS-10, I can’t believe these are worth what they go for second hand but would like to find out.
 

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
Blackland Tradere SB. I’m really enjoying my Timeless at the moment and don’t need another razor but I’ve always regretted selling my Tradere. While Shane's pricing is nothing but reasonable it’s still a fair bit on a punt.

Raw RS-10, I can’t believe these are worth what they go for second hand but would like to find out.
You could of borrowed mine, just bloody sold it
Edit RS-10 that is
 

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
Thanks to the generosity and trust of members on here (and The Shaving Room) I’ve been struggling to think of anything?

The only thing I can think of is The Varlet brushes. They look stunning but circa £400 plus fees is too steep for me….well never say never.

1632311454649.png
 

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
Thanks to the generosity and trust of members on here (and The Shaving Room) I’ve been struggling to think of anything?

The only thing I can think of is The Varlet brushes. They look stunning but circa £400 plus fees is too steep for me….well never say never.

View attachment 101005
I’ve had an Orion and a Mega (twice) and whilst I haven’t tried the latest hair I would place Srdjan’s brushes higher. That said I haven’t tried his hand tied offerings either.
 
Top