Why do Americans feel the need to get in first

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steve Bowles

Guest
I've only looked at the SOTD threads once since I've been on the forums. Way too much 'Look at me! Look at me!' Razor, soap, brush. Yeah, we get it.
 

pimple8

Forum GOD!
Since tapatalk is no more, my activity has dropped drastically. Sometimes i just view at pics in SOTD and Acquisitions.
Thanks for that to all of those who post it :) Don't care if they don't participate in other threads.
Some times there is really nothing to say on some threads.
 

Batch300

Extraordinarily Uncomplicated
Across the pond is 5-8 hours behind UK time. Thus, the early Saturday SOTD posts are made on Friday (7/8 pm as noted above).

I understand taking a photo the day before the shave may be easier. Posting after the actual shave should also be easy and could include comments. Personal opinion, being educational and adding value to a SOTD post is better than being first or second.
 

Missoni

Fellow Traveller
On the Shave of the Day threads when they don't contribute to the forum in any other way?
This is an uncharacteristic post! come on! you know members enjoy the forum in different ways. Singling out individuals and or nationalities for the way they enjoy the forum, or their perceived lack of contributions compared to your own standards is, at a minimum, bad form in my book and not the gentlemany behaviour you value in others. Just saying...
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
I generally believe that everyone in this forum should contribute first with his posts, discuss, help other members, ask questions and then he can freely post pics, sell, buy, trade anything he wants to.

To just login to post a SOTD pic.. I don't know.. But I'm not sure to which members @Wayne is referring to.
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
He ran away from us in the biscuit thread. :D
Just to be clear, I have never run away from anyone Ever, I did however feel it was getting a little Monty Python and also in danger of getting the Mods attention so decided not to continue escalating the post as it was decending, with my help also, I'm far from innocent in this, into a My Dad's bigger than yours affair. It was only going one way. Nowhere.
 
Last edited:
S

Steve Bowles

Guest
Just to be clear, I have never run away from anyone Ever, I did however feel it was getting a little Monty Python and also in danger of getting the Mods attention so decided not to continue escalating the post as it was decending, with my help also, I'm far from innocent in this, into a My Dad's bigger than yours affair. It was only going one way. Nowhere.
A 'SOTD-only' poster today could be an unwanted razor customer tomorrow. You should be encouraging the little blighters.
 

Memhis

Forum GOD!
Oh Wayne, you big boy. Nobody wanted to play with you when you were in the kindergarten? Thank you for enabling, now I must go to do some SOTD.
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
Oh aye I forgot that, I could end up with a missile on my bonce, better not poke the Yanks too much, not known for their sense of humour are they :surrender:
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top