Don't care if they don't participate in other threads. This is an uncharacteristic post! come on! you know members enjoy the forum in different ways. Singling out individuals and or nationalities for the way they enjoy the forum, or their perceived lack of contributions compared to your own standards is, at a minimum, bad form in my book and not the gentlemany behaviour you value in others. Just saying...On the Shave of the Day threads when they don't contribute to the forum in any other way?
Just to be clear, I have never run away from anyone Ever, I did however feel it was getting a little Monty Python and also in danger of getting the Mods attention so decided not to continue escalating the post as it was decending, with my help also, I'm far from innocent in this, into a My Dad's bigger than yours affair. It was only going one way. Nowhere.He ran away from us in the biscuit thread.![]()
A 'SOTD-only' poster today could be an unwanted razor customer tomorrow. You should be encouraging the little blighters.Just to be clear, I have never run away from anyone Ever, I did however feel it was getting a little Monty Python and also in danger of getting the Mods attention so decided not to continue escalating the post as it was decending, with my help also, I'm far from innocent in this, into a My Dad's bigger than yours affair. It was only going one way. Nowhere.