Who would be interested in a UK MeetUp

Would you attend a UK Wet Shavers MeetUp?

• Yes if it was local to me?

Votes: 20 45.5%
  • Yes i'd be willing to travel and stay overnight?

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • No its not something that would interest me?

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters

Grishnak

Forum GOD!
We don't cater for Londoners. We don't eat Boiled Beef and Carrots, We don't play the spoons in our pubs or sing knee's up Mother Brown, and in our chip shops we don't sell a nice bit 'o' Rock and Wallies. You wouldn't like it, it's grim.
I loved my drive from the M6 to Snape, N Yorkshire, some of the best roads I have driven for some time.

I was in disguise though. I rolled my shirtsleeves up, wore a knitted tank top and tied four corners of a hankie and wore it on my head. Folk didn’t give me a second look.

Wayne

Forum Sod
I loved my drive from the M6 to Snape, N Yorkshire, some of the best roads I have driven for some time.

I was in disguise though. I rolled my shirtsleeves up, wore a knitted tank top and tied four corners of a hankie and wore it on my head. Folk didn’t give me a second look.
Not many Ferrari's in Snape though mate.

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
Never in my whole life have I had gravy on chips. It's not a Leeds thing. I think it's more Bolton/Wigan.
It’s definitely a Manchester thing although I prefer curry on them. Babby’s yed, chips and curry, marvellous! You can’t get puddings in chippys up here. Philistines.

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
The way I look at it a large scale meet with traders etc isn’t going to happen.
A few regional ones in a nice pub/ restaurant would work, say, London, Midlands, Scotland
Nothing stopping members going to more than one

Grishnak

Forum GOD!
What he said! Except without the large gap between Birmingham and Glasgow. :p:
I think a large Yorkshire one would work.
After all, who could turn down meeting the God of The Shaving Ladies and the Ironing Pirate Sparrow.

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
You might learn something from the London Coffee Festival in Brick Lane - March 28th this year. Last year it was packed to the roof with long queues for 3 days. Coffee needs water and some disposal system, but many exhibitors were offering cups of coffee. Wet shaving needs water, obviously, if there are to be any live shaving facilities, maybe even competitions. Plus some kind of serious sanitising facilities if attendees are going to try anything. Otherwise it would be just stalls like a camera fair.
I have a plan for a Spring meet up