Who would be interested in a UK MeetUp

Would you attend a UK Wet Shavers MeetUp?

• Yes if it was local to me?

Votes: 20 45.5%
  • Yes i'd be willing to travel and stay overnight?

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • No its not something that would interest me?

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
The title sets the main flux of my question. I'm looking at what the interest would be like in a UK Wet Shavers MeetUp.

Not thought about what we'd like to do their or what artisans or vendors we could invite. But its a starting point

We'd prob want to start with a central location or look at regional roadshows hmmmmm not sure. But who'd be interested in this sort of thing.

So let the votes be cast

les24preludes

Forum GOD!
Maybe the poll could ask more about location since so far people are ticking "local". Choices would be e.g. London, Birmingham, Manchester.......

halvor

a most elusive fish
Needless to say I didn't vote for local to me.. Could be fun to put faces to names, provided I find reasonable air fare and a good crowd is going.

wimmie

Wim
Holland can Also host a meet up!!

Is more central, between the US members and Russians. We have wooden shoes, chees, tulips, Heineken beer, Bosche bollen, lots of Shaving shops and ..... our UK members get the chance to drive on the righthand side of the road for a change

But in answer to your Question I would cross the river for a meet up in Brittan

Wim

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Holland can Also host a meet up!!

Is more central, between the US members and Russians. We have wooden shoes, chees, tulips, Heineken beer, Bosche bollen, lots of Shaving shops and ..... our UK members get the chance to drive on the righthand side of the road for a change

But in answer to your Question I would cross the river for a meet up in Brittan

Wim
You forgot coffee and cake or the delicious hot chocolate on offer :)

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
Maybe the poll could ask more about location since so far people are ticking "local". Choices would be e.g. London, Birmingham, Manchester.......
I'm thinking lets see how people view a meet up then how far they will travel. Start wide and then narrow it down

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
Needless to say I didn't vote for local to me.. Could be fun to put faces to names, provided I find reasonable air fare and a good crowd is going.
Lol you would say local yep, but the title says UK lol come on Halvor with all the good will in the world i'd be hard pressed to call your local as UK lol

Grishnak

Forum GOD!
It does depend how far I was travelling a little, but doesn’t have to be local.
Although I quite fancy Holland and a wheel of Gouda.

I am a little concerned @Wayne would turn up with a gaggle of female shavers in tow though......

les24preludes

Forum GOD!
You might learn something from the London Coffee Festival in Brick Lane - March 28th this year. Last year it was packed to the roof with long queues for 3 days. Coffee needs water and some disposal system, but many exhibitors were offering cups of coffee. Wet shaving needs water, obviously, if there are to be any live shaving facilities, maybe even competitions. Plus some kind of serious sanitising facilities if attendees are going to try anything. Otherwise it would be just stalls like a camera fair.