The skin is a temporary thing. The old one doesn't work with the bleeding edge software they are using, so they are using the default theme for now. I'm sure that will all be fixed. And SSL. Just be patient.Paul is a decent bloke, as are many there. The new skin there looks terrrible on my phone so I’m out.
His appearance on TSR pretty much coincided with the mass migration to ATG.There are some great people over on there Blademonkey stands out as a great bloke strangely though he will not come here as he believes he wouldn’t be welcome. I have told him it’s nonsense but he stands by his descision. It may be a genuine fear or it may be Big Fish in a small pond syndrome. Who knows.

His contributions there will be one of the reasons that I shall be popping back on a regular basis.His appearance on TSR pretty much coincided with the mass migration to ATG.
Maybe he wrongly thinks he was the reason![]()
Thanks for the explanation on why it’s not very good however it has nothing to do with any lack of patience on my part. Maybe they shouldn’t have migrated until it was right.The skin is a temporary thing. The old one doesn't work with the bleeding edge software they are using, so they are using the default theme for now. I'm sure that will all be fixed. And SSL. Just be patient.
Its really cluttered, they have not tested it on mobile devices. They are missing a trick.Paul is a decent bloke, as are many there. The new skin there looks terrrible on my phone so I’m out.
Sorry Scottt I can’t agree. As much as I flit between both I can certainly tell the difference between the atmosphere on both forums. I recently brought up the iseue of site security it was put up with for a day or two with other members questioning it also then it disappared with no notification. I brought it up again and eventually I was told to like it or lump it or words to that effect. They still have a take it or leave policy to this day.I don't really understand the 'perceived' divide between the two forums. I was heavily involved there, but moved here when it first opened. Although I rarely visit TSR now, its just because I don't have enough time, and many posts are posted on both anyway. I certainly have nothing at all against TSR and I doubt anyone else has.
There was one particular aggressive mod that caused most of the issues, and they disappeared at the time of the divide, so I'd say all was ok now???
Steve, spill the beans which group are we talking about? as I really like Facebook especially the very few small groups I frequent.Mods on TSR have nothing on a certain Facebook site...
If you're reading this Paul:Someone tell blademonkey to read this and come on over, he is 110% welcome.