When to shave, before or after a shower?

JAGS009

Forum GOD!
I largely shave before my showers. I do prep my face though by way of a face wash and at times Preshave oil depending on the soap I choose to shave with.

I use warm water round the year but switch to cool water when face feels irritated, it helps.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Matador

Über Member
I shave before a shower and prefer it. However the majority of my shaves are with cold water, not hot.
Cold water eh !! Haven’t try that before,
Can’t imagine how it’ll be since my whiskers are pretty tough and coarse You’re a brave man.
However I think Could learn a thing or two.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Cold water eh !! Haven’t try that before,
Can’t imagine how it’ll be since my whiskers are pretty tough and coarse You’re a brave man.
However I think Could learn a thing or two.
Horses for courses on this one, I definitely agree that shaving after a shower can be beneficial as it softens the stubble and cleans the skin. However I find a good face scrub followed by a cold shower causes less irritation for
Cold water eh !! Haven’t try that before,
Can’t imagine how it’ll be since my whiskers are pretty tough and coarse You’re a brave man.
However I think Could learn a thing or two.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Horses for courses on this one, I definitely agree that shaving after a shower can be beneficial as it softens the stubble and cleans the skin. However I find a good face scrub followed by a cold shower causes less irritation for me.
 
Top