What are your shaving wants in 2020

Batch300

Extraordinarily Uncomplicated
Want:
Wolfman WR2 OC
Paladin ebonite brush - Sherlock handle in Deep Sea
Bufflehead soap

Honorable Mention:
New design razor from Carbon Shaving (no idea if any plans)
Mervyn Cadman brush (C4 handle in blue and tuxedo knot)
Shaving soap from my like to try list (Noble Otter, DG, etc (limit of 4))
 

donnie_arko

Forum GOD!
No wants, just needs. Need to off load some soaps, some brushes and the odd razor. Less is fast becoming more here.
+1 of sorts

I've been in this hobby for a few years and I've discovered what I largely like. I'd like to spend less time discovering/learning new shaving paraphernalia and spend more time enjoying the tested items I enjoy using the most.
 

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
I won’t be getting my Timeless Titanium till January and I’m sort of hoping it puts to bed my need for anymore razors. So that’s what my 2020 want is.
 

les24preludes

Forum GOD!
I have no particular wants, but I have an odd desire to cut back on the number of brushes I have (whilst at the same time thinking each is great and worth keeping! ). So... My desire is to sell instead of buy.
Same here - I've had my shaving bubble and now I want to clear the decks. Plenty of brushes have to go, some razors and soaps too.

My shaves have reverted to something very simple - Micromatic Clog-Pruf, Yaqi Sagrada Familia and whatever of the 20 soaps I have that catches my fancy. This just works, plain and simple. The best shaves I've had after a year of buying everything in sight, and now trying to sell it all again.
 

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
I'm going to try get rid of a could of razors too. I've been using just one splash recently and going to try get down to just a couple of soaps and only replace them when they're finished. I'm not sure how long that will last, but I'm definitely not wanting to chase some of these high end razors.
 

motto

Forum GOD!
Will have the newest Rocel Sailor Series Adjustable delivered in January 2020. Will probably grab a Tradere OC from Blackland when these are ready.
Regards Marco
 

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
More Speick if I get low and some of the lavender Brutalt Bra.

Possibly an aluminium Karve.
 
Top