What are your shaving wants in 2020

jphelan81

Forum GOD!
I'd like an adjustable, either a Rex or a Gillette vintage.

Also thinking of getting a feather artist club, if I ever get brave enough.

Apart from this I'd like to curb the spending next year, the amount I've bought and subsequently sols.is ridiculous.
 

les24preludes

Forum GOD!
Seems like a lot of us overstocked in 2019 and it's time to downsize and eat humble pie.....

Whoever is picking up all the BST selloffs must be getting a good deal, except that a lot of stuff won't sell at any price.
 

junipertar

Forum GOD!
My wants are:

1. To get better at straight razor shaving - still have a lot to go to reach the 100 shaves
2. To get better at straight razor honing
3. To shave more
 

Memhis

Forum GOD!
I will go for:
- New A&E soap base (when released)
- EDT similar to Epsilon Blue (if someone tells me which one to look, lol)
- Titanium razor handle 100mm (to replace original from Timeless, as I like it longer)
- Brush (probably Simpson Synthetic)
- If some nice and affordable razor (like it was e.g. Start) appears, I will probably buy it
 

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
A clear out to 3 soaps, razors and brushes. Aftershaves and EDTs are the only items I wouldn't mind having several of. Also to afford time for straight razor shaving.
 

bagman

Coffee drinker
Staff member
I’ve reserved a Homelike adjustable and I’m planning that’s the only hardware purchase of the year :confused:
 

Dr Watson

James
My "wanted list" is the smallest it's ever been.
  • Non folding Feather DX Club
  • B&M Waves
  • Quite fancy a bottle of Shiseido aftershave I saw
That's about it... DE's leave me cold, soaps usually disappoint and brushes are a boring necessity. Gee I'm miserable today :laugh:
Feeling far more positive today, I still maintain brushes are boring but will make an exception for this one 😍

69924229_130939891567447_2917417168922433517_n.jpg
 

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
I’ve reserved a Homelike adjustable and I’m planning that’s the only hardware purchase of the year :confused:
How have you reserved one of these? I was kinda hoping this a pass around too, but no luck so far...
 

GSVwetshave

Forum GOD!
So far in my plan for 2020 are two positions for sure: General V2 with new handle and new tallow base from P&B.
But maybe there will be something else, I don’t know yet :confused:

Love how this kit looks :okay:

 
Last edited:

Burgundy

Forum GOD!
I’m not really after anything - perhaps some reasonably-priced injector blades. Otherwise, it’d have to be a deeply unusual vintage collection piece... so unusual that there’s nothing currently on my list.
 
Top