chazt
shave
Thanks! It was ineluctable. Bound to happen. Inexorable. Inevitable. A fait accompli. Resistance was futile.Charlie finally got a woody.
Congratulations!!![]()
Last edited:
Thanks! It was ineluctable. Bound to happen. Inexorable. Inevitable. A fait accompli. Resistance was futile.Charlie finally got a woody.
Congratulations!!![]()
An enabler is born!!Thanks! It was ineluctable. Bound to happen. Inexorable. Inevitable. A fait accompli. Resistance was futile.

I am interested in your experiences and reviews.Just got an email from Maggard’s. Figured I’d take one for the team with one of these injector blade shavettes. Code is Fall10
View attachment 183203
Thank you, I try my best. King is my middle name. Charlie is young, will learn..I am interested in your experiences and reviews.
No problem. We can’t all be amazing!Thank you, I am no worthy to clean Charlie’s shave brush or use a RBSR.
Awesome! Can’t wait to hear of your exploits! Please join the fun in the shavettes section.Feather shavette, ATT SE AC type razor (already owned it before ;-)) and some AC blades.....
Shavette shavers are bloody super-edgy face skin scrapers… NO FRIGGING WAY!!Awesome! Can’t wait to hear of your exploits! Please join the fun in the shavettes section.
Wait, did you hear that? It sounded like a… a… squawk… yeah, that’s it! It was a chicken squawk.Shavette shavers are bloody super-edgy face skin scrapers… NO FRIGGING WAY!!
Would you like me to scrap off your hairy nose with a bloody edgy shavette?Wait, did you hear that? It sounded like a… a… squawk… yeah, that’s it! It was a chicken squawk.