MasterJoiner
Forum GOD!
Hi thank you very much...![]()
Hi thank you very much...![]()
Looks great J but I don't have a clue what I am seeing. Who makes this? Is it Blackland at a guess from the base?

Nicholas .. it is kalebs latest offering.. aylsworth razors. New brass model. Sincerest respects as always my dear friend. J.Looks great J but I don't have a clue what I am seeing. Who makes this? Is it Blackland at a guess from the base?
I could reverse image it and find out but I will wait![]()
Aha! Good stuff. I was listening to Kaleb on a podcast last week. Very interesting it was.Nicholas .. it is kalebs latest offering.. aylsworth razors. New brass model. Sincerest respects as always my dear friend. J.![]()
@MasterJoinerIt's a fairly mild razor (though pretty efficient for the small amount of blade feel it has).
It is, however, out of production these days.