What are you waiting to arrive ~ 2022

Jfett

CunningMr.Fox
Looks great J but I don't have a clue what I am seeing. Who makes this? Is it Blackland at a guess from the base?
I could reverse image it and find out but I will wait :D
Nicholas .. it is kalebs latest offering.. aylsworth razors. New brass model. Sincerest respects as always my dear friend. J. 💚💚💚🥃
 

N0ggie

Forum GOD!
Nicholas .. it is kalebs latest offering.. aylsworth razors. New brass model. Sincerest respects as always my dear friend. J. 💚💚💚🥃
Aha! Good stuff. I was listening to Kaleb on a podcast last week. Very interesting it was.
The fact he got into traditional wet shaving, call it only a couple of years ago & now he is a full on razor designer! 😮
 

bartje-p

Forum GOD!
And here another Blackbird Lite buyer. I like the Vector a lot, but on paper the regular Blackbird would be a bit much. Now that the Lite has arrived and with the 25% blackland discount (and another 10% Welcome discount), I pulled the trigger for a complete Lite razor. ;-)
 

slapo

It's... alive!
It's a fairly mild razor (though pretty efficient for the small amount of blade feel it has).
It is, however, out of production these days.
@MasterJoiner
It looks like I spoke too soon, they do still have some on their website, though it had been on sale and out of stock for a stretch of time (which made me think they discontinued it):
 
Top