Optometrist
Forum GOD!
I'm dieting for Christmas, Joseph!I do hope you added two chocolates David ....LOL

I'm dieting for Christmas, Joseph!I do hope you added two chocolates David ....LOL

And the other five, Ajay.The scent notes on Kulfi sound fantastic for my tastes. Think I might have to order one.


Who wouldn’t be intrigued by reindeer musk?Haven’t ordered shaving stuff in nearly half a year but when I read of Mammoth’s Santa Noir, I let temptation run away with my money. “Hedione, cassis, evergreens, jasmine grandiflorum, honey, oakmoss, vanilla, sandalwood and (artificial) reindeer musk” — intrigued!
I was sorely tempted by some of the scent notesIn for a penny, in for a pound. All six GD soaps.
Can the Hone be ordered now then?Rocnel sailor 2022.
hone - stainless.
January - February.![]()
Over the past two nights I have spoke with Andrew, Murat and bull goose shaving. Andrew has put me on the list for the stainless and has told me February. And so is the same for the rocnel. Sincerest respects as always Jon. J.Can the Hone be ordered now then?