What are you waiting to arrive ~ 2021

halvor

a most elusive fish
Haven’t ordered shaving stuff in nearly half a year but when I read of Mammoth’s Santa Noir, I let temptation run away with my money. “Hedione, cassis, evergreens, jasmine grandiflorum, honey, oakmoss, vanilla, sandalwood and (artificial) reindeer musk” — intrigued!
 

N_Architect

Travel, See, Feel, Explore
Won an unworn Heimdallr Darth Engineer (Tuna Diver) last night, from the Xmas 2021 lucky draw (runner-up prize) of the Greek Watch Forum (GWF).
Watch should be in my hands by courier soon...


[Photo borrowed from the German watch forum BST.]

Stainless steel case, sapphire crystal, ceramic bezel, Seiko NH35A movement, 20 bar WR, screw-down crown, lug width 22mm....
 

p.b

Forum GOD!
Haven’t ordered shaving stuff in nearly half a year but when I read of Mammoth’s Santa Noir, I let temptation run away with my money. “Hedione, cassis, evergreens, jasmine grandiflorum, honey, oakmoss, vanilla, sandalwood and (artificial) reindeer musk” — intrigued!
Who wouldn’t be intrigued by reindeer musk?

I’ve had a reindeer kebab but musk? No. Not yet.
 
Top