What are you waiting to arrive ~ 2021

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
View attachment 106061


Finally, found a UK supplier for Thäter, rather than getting one from Maggards and paying the random Royal Mail ransom charges when it finally gets into the uk. Got Next Day delivery 🚚 so hopefully should get it before the end of the week 😍
Lovely brush, Mark. Enjoy.

I've never had to pay a fee on anything from Maggards and I've had a few dozen over the years.
 

Railwaychief

Forum GOD!
Lovely brush, Mark. Enjoy.

I've never had to pay a fee on anything from Maggards and I've had a few dozen over the years.
Thanks David, I’ve been dithering about a Thäter brush for ages ... you know me and my brushes. Don’t tell Mark @ Simpsons I might get black listed ! 😆

In fairness I haven’t been charged on my last 3/4 Maggards orders, they are very good like that. Wish other suppliers were as good. But I was more concerned about the postage / delivery times. Last order took 3 weeks, not because of the US end but our very own super efficient, speedy ( NOT) Customs clearance. Nearly 2 weeks @ Langley 😡
 

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
Thanks David, I’ve been dithering about a Thäter brush for ages ... you know me and my brushes. Don’t tell Mark @ Simpsons I might get black listed ! 😆

In fairness I haven’t been charged on my last 3/4 Maggards orders, they are very good like that. Wish other suppliers were as good. But I was more concerned about the postage / delivery times. Last order took 3 weeks, not because of the US end but our very own super efficient, speedy ( NOT) Customs clearance. Nearly 2 weeks @ Langley 😡
It's strange, Mark, but I find it's the USA parcels that clear quickly, usually the same day. Those from Spain can take up to a week.
 

N0ggie

Forum GOD!
Haha!
Ooh. I hope that shows up somewhere I can get it shipped to me in ... Oregon ... with a less than eye-watering shipping fee. Update, I see the soap at the Razor Company; if the splash shows up in a while that will be grand, I'll get the set.
Johnny will probably bring out a soap called 'Yorkshire' and it will be available in Oregon knowing how he sometimes gets his inspiration! :D
 

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
Grooming Dept - Moisturising Pre-Shave (Unscented)

- Slickboys just got this in along with a few serums and some Mallard soaps. Can’t afford any soaps currently (though Corretto sounds amazing) but did pick up the Pre-Shave as I have used it in the past and liked it a lot.
 

Jfett

CunningMr.Fox
Grooming Dept - Moisturising Pre-Shave (Unscented)

- Slickboys just got this in along with a few serums and some Mallard soaps. Can’t afford any soaps currently (though Corretto sounds amazing) but did pick up the Pre-Shave as I have used it in the past and liked it a lot.
I’ve been eyeing up the grooming department soaps Christopher. I just can’t add another house to the collection, my January goal is to stick to my top 3-5 artisans LOL. Lothur Oregon is also a bug crawling in my brain at the moment LOL. Sincerest respects my friend. J. ❤🥃
 

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
I’ve been eyeing up the grooming department soaps Christopher. I just can’t add another house to the collection, my January goal is to stick to my top 3-5 artisans LOL. Lothur Oregon is also a bug crawling in my brain at the moment LOL. Sincerest respects my friend. J. ❤🥃
I know what you mean! I have to wait till next month for Oregon and it’s killing me :o_o:
 

jphelan81

Forum GOD!
I’ve been eyeing up the grooming department soaps Christopher. I just can’t add another house to the collection, my January goal is to stick to my top 3-5 artisans LOL. Lothur Oregon is also a bug crawling in my brain at the moment LOL. Sincerest respects my friend. J. ❤🥃
I'm the same, I think the GD might be a bit to gourmand for me.

The last 2 Lothur sets are an ongoing temptation for me.
 
Top