What are you waiting to arrive ~ 2021

Jfett

CunningMr.Fox
Apologies for the borrowed photo.

View attachment 105711

Been in to see Sue at Bideford Pottery to order one of these. Won’t be ready until after Christmas but worth the wait. Bargain at £15. She will accept orders and post out but U.K. only.
Oh yes indeed Sean. What a tremendous item, it's very similar to my symmetrical pottery chalice. Which is one of my favourite items, I would be very interested in participating. Sincerest respects as always my friend. J. ❤🥃
 

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Oh yes indeed Sean. What a tremendous item, it's very similar to my symmetrical pottery chalice. Which is one of my favourite items, I would be very interested in participating. Sincerest respects as always my friend. J. ❤🥃
You need to contact Sue direct on this email address. bidefordpottery@outlook.com The colour you see in the photo and a darker “Honey” as she terms it are the only colours the inside is always that brown colour. She can repeat the inside pattern as shown or you can have the spider web design inside. The Cream colour you see is some what of a traditional to the area of Bideford colour. Like I have said U.K. only and I should say each and every one is made to order and totally hand made and thrown on the premises.

I will post a few photos of others she has made me in the past. I did many a group buy in the past but simply haven’t the time these days.
 

Jfett

CunningMr.Fox
You need to contact Sue direct on this email address. bidefordpottery@outlook.com The colour you see in the photo and a darker “Honey” as she terms it are the only colours the inside is always that brown colour. She can repeat the inside pattern as shown or you can have the spider web design inside. The Cream colour you see is some what of a traditional to the area of Bideford colour. Like I have said U.K. only and I should say each and every one is made to order and totally hand made and thrown on the premises.

I will post a few photos of others she has made me in the past. I did many a group buy in the past but simply haven’t the time these days.
This is brilliant Sean. Be sure to know I appreciate the information given in your reply, and in the new year will be contacting her for my order. Thank you again Sean. Sincerest respects as always my friend. J. ❤❤❤❤❤🥃
 

Tonyschin

Pogonotomist
Sue does fantastic work, I originally got a soap dish and lather bowl made, sadly the original dish was knocked off the bath top when i slipped coming out of the shower (cue slow mo of me trying to catch it - starkers :sick:), i asked Sue to make me another. I am much more careful these days, i also re purposed the original lid.
P4280003.JPG
PB070003.JPG
PB070004.JPG
PB070007.JPG
 
Top