Jfett
CunningMr.Fox
Thankyou Simon for the opportunity, greatly appreciated. Sincerest respects my friend. J. 
. @Hectorsgaf
Nice to see he has kept the pricing from the facebook group. The description from the website makes my mouth waterJust placed an order at Vintage Scent for the
2021 Spanish Shavers Finest badger Limited Edition brush:
![]()

Lovely brush, Joseph. You could walk to collect that from Rob.

The kindness is always appreciated David, and yes it would be a good walk I tell you LOL.Lovely brush, Joseph. You could walk to collect that from Rob.![]()
Absolutely stunning brush Joseph
I think everyone in the forum Darren including yourself knows I love my green items, and I just couldn't miss out. I've followed the item since Robert had it so yes indeed very happen with it Darren. Nicholas just needs to list that one he has from chisel and hound now doesn't he LOLAbsolutely stunning brush Joseph![]()