Blademonkey
Forum GOD!
I too would most certainly like to see the finished razor once done, please tag me when you have it back. P.I'm having my Feather AS-D2 done now![]()
I too would most certainly like to see the finished razor once done, please tag me when you have it back. P.I'm having my Feather AS-D2 done now![]()
The 6S may be UGLY but it's a fantastic razorAlthough IMO it’d take more than polishing to de-ugly a Rockwell.![]()
I’ve never tried one but I like the thinking behind it, and understand that function is dictating form. It’s still a pug though.The 6S may be UGLY but it's a fantastic razor

My Mirror Polished Feather AS-D2 ready for collectionI too would most certainly like to see the finished razor once done, please tag me when you have it back. P.

Wow , that looks real good , a one off razor! P.My Mirror Polished Feather AS-D2 ready for collectionView attachment 50557View attachment 50558View attachment 50558
+1 to that!The 6S may be UGLY but it's a fantastic razor
That'll do goose, that'll do!!I’d like my Mongoose head polished one day, no that isn’t a euphemism either![]()
If that’s directed at me, I’m not casting “implied aspersions” I’m flat-out stating that the Rockwell is ugly. I also acknowledged that it’s probably a great razor and that I know why it looks like it does. Turd alligator yourself whatever that is.and another + 1. Each to their own.. The 6S really does not need this polishing job but hey ho.. if it floats the boat etc. As to the 'turd alligators' - well one at least has admitted they have never even used one yet they cast implied aspersions. Mmmm.
No, only half was yours. The bit about never having used one.If that’s directed at me, I’m not casting “implied aspersions” I’m flat-out stating that the Rockwell is ugly. I also acknowledged that it’s probably a great razor and that I know why it looks like it does. Turd alligator yourself whatever that is.
. Blackmass was the 'turd alligator'. No offence meant.No worries.No, only half was yours. The bit about never having used one.. Blackmass was the 'turd alligator'. No offence meant.
