Ugly Rockwell?

Hectorsgaf

Well used member
and another + 1. Each to their own.. The 6S really does not need this polishing job but hey ho.. if it floats the boat etc. As to the 'turd alligators' - well one at least has admitted they have never even used one yet they cast implied aspersions. Mmmm.
 

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
and another + 1. Each to their own.. The 6S really does not need this polishing job but hey ho.. if it floats the boat etc. As to the 'turd alligators' - well one at least has admitted they have never even used one yet they cast implied aspersions. Mmmm.
If that’s directed at me, I’m not casting “implied aspersions” I’m flat-out stating that the Rockwell is ugly. I also acknowledged that it’s probably a great razor and that I know why it looks like it does. Turd alligator yourself whatever that is.
 

Hectorsgaf

Well used member
If that’s directed at me, I’m not casting “implied aspersions” I’m flat-out stating that the Rockwell is ugly. I also acknowledged that it’s probably a great razor and that I know why it looks like it does. Turd alligator yourself whatever that is.
No, only half was yours. The bit about never having used one. :wink: . Blackmass was the 'turd alligator'. No offence meant.
 
Top