TV shows you are - or will be - watching.

Paper Plane

Forum GOD!
We're latecomers to The Bridge and thoroughly enjoying it. The actor playing Saga is brilliant and totally convincing.

A pleasant watch from New Zealand is The Brokenwood Mystery series. To my mind it is very much in the same vein as Midsomer Murders but with better weather, and a very attractive blonde detective... Plus the top 'tec drives a 1970s Holden.

steve

isaiah53

Über Member
Just noticed Netflix have added a second series of the alienist, so there's my next few nights viewing. Thoroughly enjoyed the first series, an American Sherlock Holmes type thing.

MntnMan62

Forum GOD!
I watched The Last Dance. I actually enjoyed it a fair amount. I'm 58 and grew up watching the Knicks win championships with that class act team they had. And I remember the Ewing era and their failed attempts at a championship. There is some great footage of Jordan playing throughout his career. I'm a Jordan fan and while Lebron may have some better stats, they were two very different players. Lebron is a big bruiser who powers his way through a game. Jordan used finesse and the name "Air" is quite fitting. I find that Jordan was far more entertaining to watch than Lebron. Different time. Different game. Good series.

MntnMan62

Forum GOD!
I watched The Queen's Gambit. I didn't think I would like it but figured what else am I going to do. So I gave it a shot. Watched the first episode and liked it so went on to the second. Ended up finishing the entire season in two days. It was a good story. And the lead actress playing Beth is stunningly gorgeous. I found her eyes mezmerizing.

wareham

Forum GOD!
I watched The Queen's Gambit. I didn't think I would like it but figured what else am I going to do. So I gave it a shot. Watched the first episode and liked it so went on to the second. Ended up finishing the entire season in two days. It was a good story. And the lead actress playing Beth is stunningly gorgeous. I found her eyes mezmerizing.
Lucky you, I finished The Queen's Gambit entire season in one afternoon.

Chief Brody

Forum GOD!
Have Amazon Prime on a month trial - discovered that the full X-Files series are on there. I'm so happy. I was absolutely obsessed in the 90's. Not sure I will get through all 200 episodes over the next 4 weeks. :eek: