TV shows you are - or will be - watching.

Mike Smart

Forum GOD!
Just Finished Mr Mercedes brilliant tv show.
Only 3 seasons but season 2 is very dark however i like that sort of stuff, well worth a watch

Masamune

Forum GOD!
Nope, can't remove that feature from Netflix. I asked them about it. I just don't understand why they want to do that. I never skip the opening titles ever. Most of the shows I've been watching recently have amazing title sequences, e.g. The Young Pope, True Detective, Mindhunter, Dark etc

Rectify is not available over here either.

MntnMan62

Forum GOD!
I'm still watching Rectify but I started another one as well that I can't get enough of. Vikings. I'd just lock myself in the basement and watch all of them one after the other for days while only taking breaks to eat if it was socially acceptable to do so. Great series.

Steve

Boomer Member
I no longer watch Netflix because of their signing the Obamas and the Harry/Megan corporation to hundred million dollar deals. I don't want to pay for them just to watch crap woke sermons.

UKRob

Forum GOD!
I no longer watch Netflix because of their signing the Obamas and the Harry/Megan corporation to hundred million dollar deals. I don't want to pay for them just to watch crap woke sermons.
I’d bet it’s not difficult to tell you and a ray of sunshine apart in the same room, hey Steve?

Tortuga

The Spangle Maker
Until I am proved wrong, I remain...
Fair play mate, your thinking is sound to me, I see a general decline in the quality of Netflix's output of late, these new deals for the already over privileged Royals is the icing on the cake.

UKRob

Forum GOD!
Until I am proved wrong, I remain...
Fair play mate, your thinking is sound to me, I see a general decline in the quality of Netflix's output of late, these new deals for the already over privileged Royals is the icing on the cake.
But this thread is about programmes that people are watching, not about what people are not watching. There is a thread, however, for disgruntled people to air their minor grievances - why not take a look.

les24preludes

Forum GOD!
Watched Moscow Noir on Walter Presents and gave up. Boring and unsympathetic characters.

Latest Strike was OK, but it's getting formulaic.

Extinction was terrific. Really worrying analysis of how disrupting nature will result in more pandemics. Politicians never listen, though, unless they're in the EU where this is discussed and some actual steps are happening. And states like Oregon where climate change is burning up their states and for the first time they're actually saying to the White House "do something". China is still full of wet markets and illegal trade in wildlife. Shameful. Criminal.