TV shows you are - or will be - watching.

isaiah53

started revisiting the comic strip presents... on all 4, starting with my favourite, mr jolly lives next door :) later on ill be watching nathan barley, which seems to be one of the most underrated comedies chris morris has done, i thought it was utterly fantastic, im looking forward to watching it again.

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
started revisiting the comic strip presents... on all 4, starting with my favourite, mr jolly lives next door :) later on ill be watching nathan barley, which seems to be one of the most underrated comedies chris morris has done, i thought it was utterly fantastic, im looking forward to watching it again.
Nathan Barley is class!

IMG_20200514_225458__01.jpg

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Watched Dennis and Lois Documentary this morning. A 70’s plus couple who are still going to gigs in their 70’s and know so many bands. Very interesting, what a cool couple.

Reactions: p.b

p.b

Forum GOD!
Last night I watched one of my favourite TV shows Have I Got News for You. First time I've seen it in the COVID lock-down format: no audience and filmed separately. It saddens me but I had to turn it off. It was SOOO bad that for the first time in my life (and it shames me to say this) but I found myself agreeing with Trump: the cure is worse than the disease.

isaiah53

watching american horror story on netflix, thoroughly enjoying it. quite uncomfortable at times, but very well done and great viewing.

Chief Brody

Forum GOD!
I can highly recommend the Tony Slattery documentary on the BBC Iplayer. His honesty about addiction and his mental health is difficult and heartbreaking to listen to. Very moving.

Reactions: p.b

isaiah53

just started watching a new cartoon series on netflix, the midnight gospel. utterly bonkers! surreal and trippy delving into the metaphysical, philosophy, the occult, crowley and everything in between. gloriously off the wall.