TV shows you are - or will be - watching.

Rufusdog

Forum GOD!
Since we won’t be making our annual pilgrimage to the UK and the Continent this year, we’re travelling vicariously by watching Alex Polizzi’s Secret Italy and Rick Steves’ Europe. Of course we supplement our TV travelling with weekly FaceTime chats with our family and friends across the Pond.

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Since we won’t be making our annual pilgrimage to the UK and the Continent this year, we’re travelling vicariously by watching Alex Polizzi’s Secret Italy and Rick Steves’ Europe. Of course we supplement our TV travelling with weekly FaceTime chats with our family and friends across the Pond.
We love travel programmes and I was only saying to Mrs Saint yesterday it’s going to be a while before we get new programmes with this virus shutting down countries. Such a shame your plans were scuppered.

Rufusdog

Forum GOD!
We love travel programmes and I was only saying to Mrs Saint yesterday it’s going to be a while before we get new programmes with this virus shutting down countries. Such a shame your plans were scuppered.
I’m sure we’ll be missed in Eastleigh, Chandler’s Ford, Winchester, Romsey and Aberdeen, where the family live.:D

les24preludes

Legendary Member
I've been watching a lot of Walter Presents on Channel 4. I usually like most of the stuff - it's well chosen. The last thing I watched was The Mafia Only Kills in Summer. I had to stop watching it, simply because the subject matter was so unpleasant. Otherwise it was fairly well made and acted. I watched Broadchurch but the last episode was disappointing. David Tennant and Olivia Coleman, however, are real stars. I've been trying to cheer myself up with the old Hollywood stuff - Fred Astaire musicals and the like. They're always good. American cinema was so much better in the golden age. I never watch action movies - total waste of time for someone who has no interest in video games. I like French narrative movies a lot - guys like Eric Rohmer and Alain Tanner. Plus Polanski, Werner Herzog and several other Europeans. And some of the US fringe stuff like Jarmusch I like. One girlfriend used to joke that I only watched films with subtitles.

slapo

Bum-fu apprentice
"Unforgettable" via Amazon Prime atm. Had a few moments I didn't care for, but it had been fun for the most part.

Tortuga

Just finished the second series of Vampire comedy "What we do in the Shadows" even better than the first season I thought.