The new Darwin razor by Bullgoose.... Interested?

gagarin

Regular Member
Glad someone finally said it. The Darwin handle is hideous! While I haven't held one, it looks like it would have a very uncomfortable grip as well.
 

missingskin

Forum GOD!
I think it's horses for courses, I find my Darwin comfortable to hold and an above average shaver.
But I don't like the sudden rash of copies of hard to get razors, I just smacks of laziness .............
 

Reevers

Berlin Calling
I love the look of the Darwin razor!
While times moves on and styles change, it can't be denied that it's a classic of it's era... which is why I don't understand it being reproduced in 2017???
(I'm not trying to turn this into a "Darwin - Love or Hate?" thread)
 

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
I love the look of the Darwin razor!
While times moves on and styles change, it can't be denied that it's a classic of it's era... which is why I don't understand it being reproduced in 2017???
(I'm not trying to turn this into a "Darwin - Love or Hate?" thread)
Because they're rather rarer than hens' teeth making the odds of owning one slim to none.
 

daveinsweethome

Forum GOD!
didn't there used to be a razor that used special blades made out of quartz or something way out there? that might fill some peoples different needs.
 

celestino

Forum GOD!
I really like the look of the razor, but I found it to be a tad too mild (a friend of mine let me try his, a few years ago). It definitely feels good in hand. :)
 
Top