Because they're rather rarer than hens' teeth making the odds of owning one slim to none.I love the look of the Darwin razor!
While times moves on and styles change, it can't be denied that it's a classic of it's era... which is why I don't understand it being reproduced in 2017???
(I'm not trying to turn this into a "Darwin - Love or Hate?" thread)
I think your first sentence explains whyI love the look of the Darwin razor!
While times moves on and styles change, it can't be denied that it's a classic of it's era... which is why I don't understand it being reproduced in 2017???
(I'm not trying to turn this into a "Darwin - Love or Hate?" thread)

I can't argue with that!I think your first sentence explains why![]()
http://www.zafirro.com/ Is this the one you're thinking of?didn't there used to be a razor that used special blades made out of quartz or something way out there? that might fill some peoples different needs.
yes that was the onehttp://www.zafirro.com/ Is this the one you're thinking of?