The new Darwin razor by Bullgoose.... Interested?

Darkbulb

Member #10
Posted by Phil tonight:

"I have been wrestling with whether or not to announce the new Asylum project but figure...what the heck. We will be releasing a double edge razor that is a tribute to the vintage Darwin Standard razor. We are shooting for early March but, you know how that goes.

The DE razor will be called the Asylum Evolution razor and it will be machined from 303 Stainless Steel. Due to the idiosyncratic design of the razor, it will not accept other handles.

Here are a few pictures of the CAD models."







 

dimifos

Forum GOD!
That would be the second attempt at reviving that razor afterJürgen Hempel's
 
Last edited:

UKRob

Forum GOD!
Interesting, but I always found the Darwin to be ugly. I wonder how many razors are to be produced under the Asylum project.
Sacrilege Nishy. The illustrations above show sharp edges that the original razor doesn't have - so I assume the reality will be better when the edges are rounded off.
 

MPH

Forum GOD!
I'm getting a little bit miffed at all the copying and complete lack of imagination going on right now.

It's all been mongoose clones for ages, now everyone's switching to the Darwin. Where's the ingenuity???

Boring! :-(

...p s - I'm still holding out for my lightsaber bladed razor, so I guess I should get used to disappointment!! Lol.
 
Top