In this stage of the shaving game, many of us have acquired several tins of soaps.
The reality is that I'm not going to live long enough to finish all of them.
This really is relevant to us older dudes.
So every soap I have , I want to experience.
Same with blades, razors, bowls, brushes, aftershaves, etc. what am I saving them for?
And.......I'm having such JOY in doing so!
There are no "shelf queens" of ANYTHING in my life! Why would I seek and acquire something and not want to use it.
I apologize to the many who DONT have the funds to purchase several items.
Thank god I have ( at the moment) to sample a few.
Also I'm not interested in how many times I can use things before I bin them. I'm only interested in how well they perform.
But , then, by now, you may realize I'm a tad like CICERO: "Let us not choose him , he will not follow ........... anyone's lead!