1. Someone backed out from a trade after I gave him my full name (I hope it was for some other reason, but he didn't say anything even when I asked). He already knew my first name and address.
2. Someone was too impatient during a trade as USPS didn't update tracking for a few days.
3. International shipping (from CONUS). Sometimes it is hard to figure out address formats. Actually, when I first sent something to
@morr, I googled to figure out what is whatin his address. Last night, someone else gave me money through F&F (I didn't ask) and his address had Bizkaia, SPAIN. Thing is, in paypal shipping printing (at least in english, in USA) there is nothing called Bizkaia. It is Vizcaya. So we had to go through a few more PMs to finalize everything. I think all these can be avoided if we use G&S exclusively.