I don’t know about the Schick but the PAL razor is very good indeed.
My chart says the L4 is the Schick II but it should have a blue handle. This one is black...smooth on top and ribbed below which would point to an L1. I have an L3 which is the one with the Tennis grip handle and it shaves very nicely.I don’t know about the Schick but the PAL razor is very good indeed.
+1 on that, a super smooth razor, the best GEM style razor I have used.It's super maneuverable, I used mine this morning. While not as nimble and light as a Featherweight I don't have a problem with the weight.
I had the handle bored out to reduce the weight. I think it’s made the razor better.
It's super maneuverable, I used mine this morning. While not as nimble and light as a Featherweight I don't have a problem with the weight.
Thanks for your insights, Gents. GEM razors have been unkind to me. Perhaps this new incarnation is the way to go (at some point). Will any after-market handle work with the head?+1 on that, a super smooth razor, the best GEM style razor I have used.
Mine will not leave the den anytime soon, personally the best of the Blackland stable.
I have had them all.
Yes- it’s a standard 5mm thread.Thanks for your insights, Gents. GEM razors have been unkind to me. Perhaps this new incarnation is the way to go (at some point). Will any after-market handle work with the head?