September Acquisitions

  • Thread starter Deleted member 1881
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
Well I can confirm that’s one hell of a slick soap !!! Very slick indeed, produced a very nice cushioning lather. Scent was very nice, it seems to die down in the lather and then spring back once I have wiped my face off after my final pass. So yes DUCK FAT works !
Now I need some. Your work here is done!
 
August was a great month for me. September is turning out better. I have A LOT of stuff to show off:

Three Williams soap pucks and four soap containers:

IMG_3893.JPG


Two Charmmin steel shaving bowls and two Palmolive shaving sticks (the shaving sticks are not available in the States).

IMG_3894.JPG
 
A bottle of Irisch Moos and one very beat up case of twelve Arko shaving sticks that should go well in the Charmmin bowls I bought:

IMG_3895.JPG


One C-Mon Hand Forged straight razor. Shave ready. Almost mint, original factory hone wear only. The scales are starting to warp at the toe of the razor so I can't say it's immaculate, but a nice piece nonetheless.......

IMG_3896.JPG
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
August was a great month for me. September is turning out better. I have A LOT of stuff to show off:

Three Williams soap pucks and four soap containers:

View attachment 54401

Two Charmmin steel shaving bowls and two Palmolive shaving sticks (the shaving sticks are not available in the States).

View attachment 54402
You act like me. You detect Palmolive stick, you get Palmolive stick. My goal is to make a carpet built from Palmolive sticks! :) :)
 
Top