September 2021 Acquisitions

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
Marvellous haul David! Your mail man must be one of the hardest working men in UK :happy:
I have ordered Droid Black and it should have arrived in Sweden by now, but Postnord you know:thumbsdown:
Thanks, Stefan.
Our regular RM postman has relatively few parcels to deliver to me, these days. Most international are either DHL or, occasionally, UPS.
Droid Black is an identical scent to Floïd Black. Douglas has done well, as with the Proraso splash dupe.
 

N0ggie

Forum GOD!
My joint favourite Wickham soaps. Club Cola & Gothic Revival.
I can't think of a time when I haven't had a top lather from a Wickham soap, always consistently good.
I managed to get the very last tub of Gothic Revival from the limited release of last year.
Hope it makes a return or is added to the regular line up, top stuff!

20210922_185136.jpg
 
Top