Triple Milled
Forum GOD!
Arrived today. No point mucking about, I've put a Feather Pro Super in it!
Tomorrow's shave should be "interesting"...
I'm interested! Hope it goes well
Thank you for the kind words. Really, it has taken me a long time to reach the stage where I know what I like in a brush. I have very high hopes for these two creations and cannot recommend Bruji enough.No stoning from me, I love these two custom brushes. they look awesome!
I can vouch for G5* knot as I have one (not black) & it is a fantastic knot. Far superior to any synth knot I have or have ever tried.
If you are going to go down the synthetic route on a top flight handle like these then that's the one to go for. I'm sure the Oumo is fantastic too!
Really great job!![]()
I am always impressed by his work when I see them on here & I know they will be 10 times better in the hand than a picture could ever show.Thank you for the kind words. Really, it has taken me a long time to reach the stage where I know what I like in a brush. I have very high hopes for these two creations and cannot recommend Bruji enough.
That's a very nice scent David! Had it a few years ago but sold it because I had troubles to get my hands on the splash.
Indeed it is, Stefan.That's a very nice scent David! Had it a few years ago but sold it because I had troubles to get my hands on the splash.
Thanks, yeah I love the classic designs, and it gives a nice balance. Especially because I usually bowl lather, it's nice if I can have a protruding handle.Love that handle.
steve
Very nice Levi. I’m still yet to use my tobacco flower and amaretto. It smells identical to disaronno. Sincerest respects as always my friend. J.
Thank you Joseph! I’m going to use Tobacco Flower tomorrow. Smelling from the tub it’s a mild sweet green scent and Amaretto smells exactly like Disaronno. Great scents!Very nice Levi. I’m still yet to use my tobacco flower and amaretto. It smells identical to disaronno. Sincerest respects as always my friend. J.