Looks and sounds lovely
Smells great, Jakob, but probably a bit late in the year with the menthol level. I'm always behind.Looks and sounds lovely🧊
The summer is over David
Great, and very cold, soap.True, Stefan, but September can be a warm month in the UK. Fingers crossed.The summer is over DavidGreat, and very cold, soap.

It’s sunny and 21 degrees in Denmark todayTrue, Stefan, but September can be a warm month in the UK. Fingers crossed.![]()
Looks great David. If the scent is anything like the label you’ll need to have a sit down and a strong coffee after the shave !
You got to let me know what it’s like
Today‘s shave with a Kai Mild went very well. Very efficient on the flat lying hairs around my neck. I had some stubble left on my cheeks after the shave but put that down to a less than perfect lather. It is without a doubt a very smooth shaver. Tomorrow I‘ll try with a proline and pay more attention to the lather…and report my findings.You got to let me know what it’s like![]()
An absolute pleasure, Karsten.Already arrived from England yesterday.
With the help of my friend David, @Optometrist.I got these two Kent beauties to Germany. Thanks again David.
![]()
