September 2021 Acquisitions

Ventastic

Forum GOD!
You got to let me know what it’s like 👍
Today‘s shave with a Kai Mild went very well. Very efficient on the flat lying hairs around my neck. I had some stubble left on my cheeks after the shave but put that down to a less than perfect lather. It is without a doubt a very smooth shaver. Tomorrow I‘ll try with a proline and pay more attention to the lather…and report my findings.
 

N0ggie

Forum GOD!
House Of Mammoth - Hygge

Not used it yet but the scent is a nice twist on the barbershop style. Very unique & the presentation far exceeds my picture.
For you label fans a subdued, matt, slightly silver printed logo label is on a thick lid with a super heavyweight , crystal clear PETE tub. A real chunk in the hand.
Labelled on the bottom with a Mammoth relief sticker. This screams a quality product so I am looing forward to testing the actual soap tomorrow.

20210903_171026.jpg
 
Last edited:
Top