Forum GOD!
Wednesday AM 2019-06-26

Moss Anniversary Slate scuttle
Rooney 1/2 Ebony Finest (24/57)
Harrods by Floris shaving soap (tallow)
Timeless Polished Titanium
Gillette 'Swede' (12)
Floris Bay Rum aftershave (vintage)

The new razor gave me a fairly easy BBS shave. On first use with a blade in its sweet spot, the Timeless is about equal in smoothness to the Raw RS-10, not quite as smooth or efficient as the Paradigm II or Wolfman razors, but I'll have to get used to its different attack angle and pressure requirements.

Boru62

Shaving Boar
Pre: Warm water splash
Brush: WDC-8, Maseto 24mm 2BF
Soap: Ariana & Evans Uno
Razor: Colonial General Brass
Blade: Feather Pro Super

IMG_20190626_171928.jpg

I really like Uno and I really like Pashana but together?
The Jury is out.
Happy Shaving one and all.

Nisse

Old geezer
_DSC3279.jpg

soap: TFS Sandalwood
brush(es): Omega 49
razor: Heljestrand MK No2

Same, same but different, one original Omega 49 boar 26mm/loft 63mm and one DIY handle with 49 knot 26mm/loft 56mm or maybe it is 57mm, I like both, original with old school barbershop style high loft very effective creating lather in bowl then lather is best painted on, DIY with a modern typical low loft is denser creating backbone good for both bowl and face lathering

Last edited:

Quique

Forum GOD!
Shavemac Silvertip 2B 23x52
Cella Bio Shaving cream
Rockwell 6S
Perma-Sharp # 3
Trumper Skin Food Lime

Premiere of the cream, lights and shadows.

Cream very dense texture, saving the distance type cream translucent footwear, it costs to leave the tube

I have used something more than the standard amount and I have fallen short, it takes a lot of product

Floral aroma, I do not like it very much, although at least it is so tenuous that it does not bother, there is no sensation of freshness

First pass in favor with base #5, nothing to note, it slides correctly

Second pass base #5 against the grain and the first lights appear, it gives me the feeling that it slides and protects very well

Three hours after the post-shave is very correct, without a trace of irritation or other discomfort

In conclusion, cream around the 8 euros that in my opinion does not exceed Nivea, Palmolive or Proraso Aloe, is it worth it ?, there and every face is a world, but if at least it was cool ....

30°C now in the center of Madrid, today it will be difficult to sleep :heat::heat::heat:

Ram57

Forum GOD!

Thursday SOTD

Razor: Rockwell Gunmetal Model-T
Blade: SuperMax SP Tiger (D4)
Brush Neep Retro Deluxe Manchurian badger 24mm
Bowl: Corbell Pedestal Bowl 4"
Pre-Shave Scrub: Ginger Garden Enigma
Pre-Shave Oil: Grooming Dept Unscented
Shave Soap: Barrister & Mann Beaudelaire
Balm: Saponificio Varesino Puro Burro di Karitè
Aftershave: Barrister & Mann Beaudelaire

Str8Mug

Forum GOD!
PAA Ascension Copper & Feather Hi-Stainless
Maggard 30mm Tux
Taconic Lavender Lime shave cream (sample)
Thayers Lemon WH Astringent
Clubman Reserve Gent’s Gin a/s splash
B703BB3B-E96F-42F6-9145-5D37FA1323A0.jpeg

Excellent shave. The Taconic shave cream and the Ascension worked beautifully together. My mind is made up as I just ordered the 8oz pump jar. I’d recommend it to anyone without thinking about it twice. Have a great evening and wonderful shaves Gents.....