P.Pm you PaulBob is absolutely correct, if you can shave with a ER 1912 ect then you should have no problem shaving with a Rolls razor providing the blade is good.
I have a few set's with re-honed blades and they give a nice shave.
Worth hunting for a good one.P.
PM waiting for you I.Hi does anyone still use the Rolls Razor ,I’ve itchy fingers to try one but even though I used straights for years these things look scarey,Any advice will be well received even if it’s dont risk it lol

Sorted with Paul but thanks for the offerI have one very good cond if you are interested and don't get sorted with Paul.
Soon as it arrives I’ll give it a go ,Will post back when I’ve finished healing lmaoI've always thought of picking one of these up just to have. Its a part of the razor history. Hope you get a good shave from it. Let us know how it goes.
How did you get on with it, always fancied trying one.Soon as it arrives I’ll give it a go ,Will post back when I’ve finished healing lmao
Shaved great Shaun ,Never dreamed one would but bought shave ready from here and it sure was ,I think you’ve got to take it steady but gives a very close shaveHow did you get on with it, always fancied trying one.