
And after you've spent the £500 on this gear, what if the recipient doesn't take to wet shaving? Play it safe: EJ89, Muhle synth, Tabac. What could possibly go wrong? (I'm inviting the outlandish).Pils razor with a Semogue Taj brush and an easy lathering soap like Tobs Sandlewood
I may just use my DE89 tomorrow after a long break. My expensive razors are trembling in fear.And after you've spent the £500 on this gear, what if the recipient doesn't take to wet shaving? Play it safe: EJ89, Muhle synth, Tabac. What could possibly go wrong? (I'm inviting the outlandish).
£500 Where do you shop Steve lol ,Pils on here yesterday at 90 will get that back on a resale , 20 or so for Tobs and 50 or so for brush?Plus it did say unlimited budgetAnd after you've spent the £500 on this gear, what if the recipient doesn't take to wet shaving? Play it safe: EJ89, Muhle synth, Tabac. What could possibly go wrong? (I'm inviting the outlandish).
The last I checked on the Pils website, the razor was £225, the stand was £125, so, £350+£70 for software. Yep. Pretty close to £500. If you base your predictions on purchasing at rock-bottom BST prices, you'll lose. Best to assume you're going to pay full freight.£500 Where do you shop Steve lol ,Pils on here yesterday at 90 will get that back on a resale , 20 or so for Tobs and 50 or so for brush?Plus it did say unlimited budget
They should be.I may just use my DE89 tomorrow after a long break. My expensive razors are trembling in fear.
Yep I see your point Steve Although must admit I'd leave the stand ,Guess if your willing to pay big money in this game you tend to get a chunk of it back with selling hardware ,Was thinking a Pils will last a lifetime I know mine will but Gillette Tech has stood the test of time ,If funds was truly unlimited I'd go with the Pils thoughThe last I checked on the Pils website, the razor was £225, the stand was £125, so, £350+£70 for software. Yep. Pretty close to £500. If you base your predictions on purchasing at rock-bottom BST prices, you'll lose. Best to assume you're going to pay full freight.